You have spent countless hours picking out the right dress, shoes, hairpieces, and flowers for your bouquet, so let’s make sure we allocate a few minutes of your wedding timeline for photographing these items! The details of your wedding help to tell the entire story of the day and will also pair beautifully with portraits in your wedding album!
The morning of a wedding typically begins with the photographer capturing images of all these details and this is what I like to do first as well. Below I have compiled a list of common items photographed on the day of the wedding. While not everything will be applicable to your day specifically, hope this helps in the planning process when you think about the details you would like captured or use it as a checklist while packing for your big day!
For the Bride:
- All three rings, including his!!
- Custom hanger
- Invitation suite (invite, RSVP, envelope, stamps)
- Other paper goods (program, menu, vow books, save the date, wedding day letters)
- Hairpieces (veil, birdcage, clip)
- Jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelet)
- Old, blue, borrowed
- Bridesmaid’s dresses if you like these photographed as well
- Ring box
- Anything specific you would like me to photograph!
For the Groom:
- Tie or Bowtie
- Tie clip
- Any specialty socks
- Any specialty alcohol/personalized glasses
June 20, 2019